mile high martial arts and health

Arts And Health iformation

Female Hair Loss-What Causes It?

/
/
/
1677 Views

Our hair goes through resting and growing phases.  At any one time approximately 90% of the hair on your head is in the growing phase and the other 10% of the hair on your scalp will be in the resting a phase. The resting hair will eventually fall out after a few months.

These fallen hairs will be replaced with new hairs. That is why you will experience the shedding of hair on a daily basis this applies to both men and women. This hair shedding is a part of the normal cycle and is nothing to be concerned about, unless of course that shedding becomes excessive.

If you are having excessive hair loss one of the first things to do is to check what state of heath you are in. There could be something physical that is causing more than normal shedding. It doesn’t take long to get overall hair thinning if shedding is excessive and persistent.

We are used to men losing their hair and going bald. We also know that hair loss is a real issue for most men especially at the start when hair starts to thin and the scalp becomes visible, many just learn to accept the hair loss and others continue to look for solutions.  So Female hair Loss is a real blow for women and can be quite devastating. Men tend to have bald patches whereas women tend to find that they have reduction to the hair volume.

Finding a few hairs in your comb or brush is normal but if you’re finding clumps of hair on your pillow, in the shower or bath room sink pay attention as the sooner you address the situation the better.

These are some of the courses for Female Hair Loss.

•    Illness

•     pregnancy

•    hormone levels

•     menopause

•    stress

•    poor diet

•    mistreating your hair

•    medications

•    underlying disease

•    genetic disposition

•    traumatic emotional event

A number of these conditions are temporary and hair will eventually grow back.

Before seeking treatment it is always advisable to try to get to the root cause of the problem, therefore check that there is no underlying medical cause for your hair loss condition. Unless any underlying medical cause is dealt with there is no point in looking for treatments.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar