one. Release for Domestic Usage
Launch of items for domestic intake constitutes a customs procedure underneath which the products imported to the customs territory of the Russian Federation shall remain on that territory with any obligations to be exported from stated territory.
Position of Merchandise Matter to the Customs Process of pratiche doganali Launch for Domestic Consumption:
1. For customs reasons, imported merchandise will get the standing of items released for free of charge circulation in the customs territory of the Russian Federation on disbursement of all the requisite customs responsibilities and taxes and observance of the limitations and prohibitions pursuant to the Federal Regulation of the Russian Federation on the Point out Regulation of Overseas Trade Activities.
two. In scenario of non-observance of stated phrases and situations, imported goods shall be liable for conditional release pursuant to Russian Customs Code.
Export constitutes a customs treatment below which the merchandise in free of charge circulation in the customs territory of the Russian Federation are exported from this territory without having any obligations to import them back again.
Terms and Conditions of Subjecting Products to a Customs Process:
1. Export of merchandise is effected on disbursement of all the requisite export customs responsibilities, observance of the economic limits and prohibitions stipulated by the specifications of the Federal Regulation of the Russian Federation on the Point out Regulation of Overseas Trade Activities, and fulfilment of any other phrases and problems established forth by Russian Customs Code, other federal statutes and lawful norms of the Russian Federation.
2. The products exported in compliance with the customs export procedure shall be exempted from domestic taxes the domestic taxes levied thereto shall be redeemed or reimbursed pursuant to the Russian laws on taxes and responsibilities.
three. Intercontinental Customs Transit
International customs transit constitutes a customs method beneath which foreign items transit the customs territory of the Russian Federation in customs custody between the level of their entry to and departure from the customs territory of the Russian Federation (if explained transit constitutes a leg of their itinerary which starts and ends outdoors the boundaries of the customs territory of the Russian Federation) exempt from any customs taxes and responsibilities or software of any economic constraints and prohibitions of financial nature stipulated by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation on the Condition Regulation of Foreign Trade Activities.
Terms and Situations of Subjecting Merchandise to the Customs Treatment:
1. Matter to the customs procedure of worldwide customs transit may possibly be any overseas items other than the products whose transit is prohibited pursuant to federal laws, other statutes, and legal norms of the Russian Federation and the intercontinental treaties to which the Russian Federation is celebration.
2. Federal legal guidelines, other statutes, and legal norms of the Russian Federation and the global treaties of the Russian Federation might create extra terms and circumstances stipulating placement of merchandise underneath the customs method of international customs transit.
Application to International Customs Transit of Rules and Requirements Applicable to Domestic Customs Transit in accordance with Russian Customs Code:
one. Beneath problems of intercontinental customs transit, issuance of permissions for global customs transit, as well as the principles stipulating the time limitations for effecting international customs transit, identification of products, measures guaranteeing fulfilment of the statutes of the customs laws of the Russian Federation shall be exercised by customs authorities pursuant to the provisions contained in Russian Customs Code regulating domestic customs transit and relevant to the global customs transit method.
2. The legal rights, obligations, and accountability of the provider or forwarder beneath the situations of global customs transit shall be regulated by the provisions of Russian Customs Code.
Transhipment of Global Transit Products and Other Functions with Transit Merchandise:
one. Transhipment of intercontinental transit items from a implies of transport by which said merchandise was imported to the customs territory of the Russian Federation to a indicates of transportation that will have explained merchandise from this territory shall be effected upon authorization in that regard issued by the customs business office in whose area this transhipment happens. If transhipment of transit products from a single signifies of transport to another may possibly be effected without damaging any customs seals and stamps affixed to the goods, it may possibly be effected with a preliminary notification of the customs business office worried.
two. Short-term placement of transit goods in warehouses (storage, breaking up, or accumulation of plenty, and other functions) in the customs territory of the Russian Federation is permissible offered all terms and circumstances stipulated by Russian Customs Code are observed.
3. Any functions with merchandise below the intercontinental customs transit method, which are not stipulated by Things one and 2 herein, might only be carried out in the occasion of a real menace of destruction, decline, irretrievable loss, or major harm pending to goods and/or a indicates of transport.
Completion of the Customs Treatment:
1. The customs transit procedure is finished at the occasion of exportation of transit goods from the customs territory of the Russian Federation.
The carrier shall be obliged to present transit merchandise for inspection, submit a customs declaration and other files pertaining to goods global customs transit to the customs authorities at the stage of spot. The customs workplace worried shall be obliged to perform all the operations needed for the completion of the worldwide customs transit procedure and situation permission for the departure of products and indicates of transportation from the customs territory of the Russian Federation on the working day of presentation of transit items and submission of requisite paperwork.
In circumstance of exportation of transit goods by different lots, the worldwide customs transit procedure shall be regarded as completed on the departure of the final lot thereof from the customs territory of the Russian Federation.
2. The international customs transit treatment could also be finished at the instance of placement of items underneath other customs procedures provided all requirements stipulated by Russian Customs Code are noticed.
Peculiarities of Application of the Customs Transit Treatment:
one. In those circumstances when the stage of entry of products and signifies of transportation to the customs territory of the Russian Federation coincides with the point of its departures from mentioned territory the intercontinental customs transit treatment might be simplified. The carrier and the forwarder will only need to have to present the files and the details which are needed at the occasion of arrival of items and signifies of transportation, whilst permission for transit is issued on the working day of presentation of products and submission of files and info to the customs authorities.
two. In case transit goods is transhipped in the spot specified in Product 1 herein, i.e., from a signifies of transportation which was utilised for shipping of merchandise to the means of transportation utilised goods departure, transhipment functions may possibly only be permitted by the customs authorities. The customs authorities may possibly situation this sort of permission to the provider or forwarder presented the latter have submitted all the files and details pursuant to Russian Customs Code.
three. The customs authorities could deny authorization for cargo-handling functions with transit items only in situation these kinds of operations might lead to reduction of items or alter of its customer properties.